Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cost of filing adultery/concubinage

+2
attyLLL
miserables
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cost of filing adultery/concubinage  Empty Cost of filing adultery/concubinage Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:51 pm

miserables

Arresto Menor

My mother would like to file a case of concubinage against my father and we also convincing the husband of his mistress to file adultery against her. How much would it cost? What other charges can we file against them? What evidence we need to gather? If found guilty what is the punishment?

2Cost of filing adultery/concubinage  Empty Re: Cost of filing adultery/concubinage Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:07 am

attyLLL

cost of filing is free. cost of a lawyer, if you will get one depends on which one

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

mom of 2

Arresto Menor

pede po ba amgfile ng concubinage and adultery kahit parehong ns abroad ang mga salarin?

4Cost of filing adultery/concubinage  Empty Re: Cost of filing adultery/concubinage Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:56 am

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Saan na-commit yung concubinage at adultery?

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

mom of 2 wrote:pede po ba amgfile ng concubinage and adultery kahit parehong ns abroad ang mga salarin?

if the crime happened outside Philippine territories, no.

mom of 2

Arresto Menor

nkakasad nmn at outside philippine territories kc...eh yun pong monetary damages pede po ba?if not pag nagbakasyon sila sa phils. pede ako magsampa agad ng case?

Cheska31

Arresto Menor

How can I get a marriage cert of my husband with his current wife and the birth cert of their children? Can I still sue them of bigamy after more than 20 years that we were separated or much better to file for an annullment? He did not even gave support to our son who is now already 21 years old. How much it will cost me and how long will take?

attyLLL

cheska, you can request for their marriage contract, but not of the children. yes, you can still sue them for bigamy if it is within 15 years from the time you confirmed that they are married

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum