Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bigamy and nullity of marriage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bigamy and nullity of marriage Empty bigamy and nullity of marriage Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:13 am

ofw123

Arresto Menor

Eto po yung summary ng kwento:

1. kasal po kami ng asawa ko since 2008 but pina register sa year 2006 as late registry
2.yung kasal po namin is just fixed meaning we signed a blank contract not knowing kung sino ang magkakasal sa amin and sino ang witness but we do have an nso copy of our contract.
3.my husband was married first in 1992 when he was still in college but had an annulment in 2000
4.the annulment was never annotated sa nso and civil registry
5.in 2002 my husband...again..took another wife(#2) kasi nagkaanak na sila ng dalaw and he awl leaving for the middle east
6.again the marriage was fixed just like ours
7.now wife #2 wants to file a case of bigamy agains us..

Question:
1.is the second marriage even legal?when the 1st marriage though annuled was not yet annotated
2.can wife #2 really file for bigamy against us?
3.we are both ofw so meaning mahohold na kami sa pinas once we go home at hindi na kami makakalabas to work abroad?
4.di ba po null and void namna yung marriage namin in the 1st place so pano po kmi makasuhan ng bigamy?

please help..... Crying or Very sad

2bigamy and nullity of marriage Empty Re: bigamy and nullity of marriage Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:55 am

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

ofw123 wrote:Eto po yung summary ng kwento:

1. kasal po kami ng asawa ko since 2008 but pina register sa year 2006 as late registry
2.yung kasal po namin is just fixed meaning we signed a blank contract not knowing kung sino ang magkakasal sa amin and sino ang witness but we do have an nso copy of our contract.
3.my husband was married first in 1992 when he was still in college but had an annulment in 2000
4.the annulment was never annotated sa nso and civil registry
5.in 2002 my husband...again..took another wife(#2) kasi nagkaanak na sila ng dalaw and he awl leaving for the middle east
6.again the marriage was fixed just like ours
7.now wife #2 wants to file a case of bigamy agains us..

Question:
1.is the second marriage even legal?when the 1st marriage though annuled was not yet annotated
2.can wife #2 really file for bigamy against us?
3.we are both ofw so meaning mahohold na kami sa pinas once we go home at hindi na kami makakalabas to work abroad?
4.di ba po null and void namna yung marriage namin in the 1st place so pano po kmi makasuhan ng bigamy?

please help..... Crying or Very sad

1. the 2nd marriage are void. but it has to be declared by the court.
2. husband mo lang ang masasampahan ng kasong bigamy since siya lang ang nag-pakasal uli habang ang naunang kasal ay may bisa pa.
3. no.
4. kailangan ng declaration from the court para mapagtibay ang pagiging walang bisa ng kasal nyo.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum