Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

fraudulent transaction

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fraudulent transaction Empty fraudulent transaction Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:35 pm

cabin1428

Arresto Menor

Hi.. Please i need legal advice regarding my problem..

I am a user of an online shopping site.. Recently I concluded a transaction.. I sold a watch online.. I was paid in an installment basis by my buyer and she made all her payments via XXXXXXCASH remmittance service..

June 12 my buyer gave the final payment of PHP 21000. Like her previous payments she coursed it via XCASH..

Same day. I hand delivered the watch she purchased. I left the PHP 21000 in my XCASH ACCOUNT.

June 13. I was informed that my account is being suspended due to allegations that it is involve in a fraudulent transaction. And that there was complainant who said she was a victim of fraud. And that this compalinant filed a police report and a complaint with XXXXX.

The complainant made no direct transactions with me. XXXXX said in there system they were able to trace that the money transferred to my account came from the said complainant. And thus they placed my account on hold.

I submitted an affidavit of claim and submitted documents of my credibility as an online seller.
Still weeks passed and there was no update regarding my account. I was not even allowed to check how the balance available in my account.

July 12. I received a letter from XXXX. That my case was submitted to NBI. I have no idea on how to go about my situation. Since in the terms and conditions with XCASH. They are entitled to TEMPORARILY SUSPEND AN ACCOUNT. But as my case is being transferred to NBI, does it mean there is a case against me? And with whom am i against with?

FIRST. THE COMPLAINT FILED WITH XXXX AND POLICE REPORT WAS NEVER UNDER MY NAME. AND NOT TO MY ACCOUNT.

SECOND. MY CASE WAS TRANSFERRED TO NBI. SO NOW, WHO IS THE COMPLAINANT? XXXX OR THE BUYER WHO CLAIMED SHE WAS SCAMMED?

THIRD. IS XXXXXX BEING A TELECOM PROVIDER ALLOWED TO SUBMIT MY CASE AND ALL RELATED INFORMATION TO THE NBI? WHO ISTHE ACTING COMPLAINANT? WHERE AS A CONSUMER IS MY PRIVACY PROTECTED?

FOURTH. WHAT ACTIONS CAN I TAKE TO PROTECT MY RIGHTS AND MY PRIVACY REGARDING THIS MATTER.

I will appreciate and be grateful for all the help that you can give me.. GOD BLESS..

Last edited by attyLLL on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removed company name)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum