Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

extrajudicial settlement with absolute sale to many buyers...need help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iamtweetybird

Arresto Menor

scenario: 3-ha inherited lot being sold and subdivided to our family. some parts of the lot is being donated to my father as lot caretaker (he inherited the position from my lolo) and some to my lola. both died last year. the remaining bulk of the lot is being sold to the rest of the family. had the lot measured and subdivided. now we are in the transferring the 1 title to subdivided titles to lessen cost of transfer.

questions:
1. what are the requirements needed by the buyers (i know the taxes, etc that need to be shouldered)? the owner is asking for our individual NSO, is that needed?
2. is it possible to make straight from one title to subdivided titles to different owners?
3. is deed of donation needed? what are we going to do as heirs of the lot of my dad and my aunts and uncles as heirs of my lola?

sorry for many questions. need help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum