Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pointing a gun for 200 pesos

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pointing a gun for 200 pesos Empty pointing a gun for 200 pesos Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:42 am

poor_boy

Arresto Menor

I have a landlord who pointed a gun at me.. just because he didn't have the 200 pesos he needed for paying our water bill. bad thing is he intentionally turned our main valve off just before maynilad cut it off.

also,the thing is my sister caught us in an unpleasant moment and offered her money instead. after he took the money he still continues to bicker. I chased after him as he got out our door. I followed him because the money was my sister's budget for the milk of her baby. I was going to talk to him to return the money and wait for the money I will produce then. bad thing he pointed his 38 caliber pistol on me.

I wanted advice because my life here is on the line.
thanks and god bless.

edit: I posted this on this section because I dunno where to put it. I badly needed help and wanted to post but most of the sections were closed. Crying or Very sad

2pointing a gun for 200 pesos Empty Re: pointing a gun for 200 pesos Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:23 am

KingMike253

Arresto Menor

As much I would like to help you, I'm just a fellow member and I don't know what exact law he violated by pointing a gun at you.

However, that is a grave threat.. In my opinion, pde mo syang patayin that time and palabasin na self-defense ang nangyari. Pero baka naman ikasa nya ung baril, kaya buti nlng din hindi ka pumalag..

Hmm, at eto pa.. Licensed ba ung baril nya.. Tsk tsk tsk..

Kapal naman ng muka nun.. Sorry, hindi ko lang talaga maiwasang mag-comment.. Nag-papaupa din kasi kami at hindi naiiwasang nadedelay talaga ung mga tenant namin pero ni hindi namin naranasang sigawan nor bantaan ang mga tenant namin.

Meron naman tayong batas na pedeng i-exercise eh, patas yun for both the landlord and the tenant.

KingMike253
Make Peace! It's 2013!

3pointing a gun for 200 pesos Empty Re: pointing a gun for 200 pesos Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:17 am

Jhai Reambillo

Arresto Mayor

I am not sure tho, because I am not a lawyer.. But i guess you can file a case against your landlord that is related to Life Threats and illegal possession of firearms or deadly weapons - kung anu man yung pwede jan.. di ko kasi alam kung anung tawag.

My advise, keep it cool because you live in a place that you may consider his own roof and walls. Until you get a legal advise and decides to file a case agaisnt him, just sit down and be extra careful of your landlord. Take extra precautions too - for yourself, for your sister's and her family..

http://rambee.jad@gmail.com

4pointing a gun for 200 pesos Empty Re: pointing a gun for 200 pesos Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:47 am

assenav

assenav
Prision Mayor

swerte naman niang landlord mo kase january this year lang pinatupad ang Omnibus Election Code and Sections 32 and 33 of Republic Act No. 7166,or
yung tinatawag na gunban..

pero dahil di rin naman basta2x yang ginawa niya, you can still file a case againts him.. grave threats pwede mo ikaso.. pero mas maganda mo munang gawin punta ka brgy at mag pa blotter ka.. kung maiimbistigahan yan mabuti, malalaman kung me lisensya ang baril.. kung wala, naku patong patong na kaso yan..

ingat nalang din kayo mabuti at kung may malilipatan kayo mas maganda na lumipat na kau kase di biro yang nangyare..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum