Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can an DepEd contract of employment stop a woman from Immigrating?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wclev007

Arresto Menor

To Whom it may Concern,
My Spouse's Head Teacher/Department of Education is Warning that if she attempts to leave the Philippines without their Authorization/Resignation Approval they will alert the Immigration Service to prevent or repeal her Visa. Regretably, I do not have a knowledge of what the service obligation or resignation criteria is. Would the Embassy/Immigration Service entertain any dissatisfaction that the Department of Education has with my wife?? Can my wife's feet be held to the fire to the end of her contract? Though my spouse could depart before the end of January this year (considering her interview on the 10th goes well), her School's Administration insists that she finishes out the school year (29 March, 2013). Can she walk away and be in the clear without a fear that she could be essentially "Deported" from the States and re-routed back to the Philippines??

Respectfully,
Her Bana

adel.villafuerte

Arresto Mayor

Just apply for leave to travel abroad for specific purpose; or you may apply for early retirement.

Only the court can issue a hold departure order for reason of criminal or administrative complaint files against a person on duty.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum