Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there a law against abusive teens?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is there a law against abusive teens? Empty Is there a law against abusive teens? Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:28 pm

iggy

Arresto Menor

I know for a fact that we do have the anti-child abuse law, but is there a law that would protect a parent/guardian from abusive teens?

What if for example a kid wants his parents to buy him something. The parents refused and he beat himself until he gets bruised. Then files a complaint with the DSWD saying his parents beat him up without reason.

What are the possibilities that DSWD would rule in favor of the complainant? I hope this law is not absolute, coz I hate to think that if ever I'm going to have kids that they may abuse this law to suit their needs.

- Iggy

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

The solution to this is to report the matters to the police and say the truth, then the said DSWD will put the teens on their observation list then will put it on their record any observation made.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum