Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alleged offense/infraction of rules and regulations on discipine

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sheryl Dy

Arresto Menor

Hi Gud eve, first time to log on this forum , hence I alrady felt confidence and trust to the moderators who are willing to give advise to those in need like me. I would like to seek your help, I have already experienced sleepless nights and trauma of what happended to me after the alleged offense(s) that the company imposed to me such as serious misconduct , willfull disobedience of company orders, fraud, loss of confidence and commision of crime against company for the alleged using of company credit card . The company fist step of doing the investigation is a surprise visit of an internal investigator which shocked me and felt abuse of my right , it affects my health that time since it was a unscheduled. Second there is no such working process to follow , what are the guidelines etc. Ive been working so hard for the company and yet this is what ive got.. Kindly enlighten me if the above offense are all valid offense against me.. Badly needed your advise. What should be the right due process? shall I complain on what they did to me?pls advise

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you need to elaborate your case.. why were those charges filed against you? what did you do?

attyLLL

first, an audit can be done at anytime. that is part of the management prerogative. sucks, but true.

but yes, you haven't said yet what you supposedly did which should be considered to be negligence, insubordination, etc...

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum