Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My stalker was my husband

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My stalker was my husband Empty My stalker was my husband Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Nelaj Gnova

Arresto Menor

I want to seek some advice regarding my situation.I have a stalker and this past days i had traced that he was no other than my husband.
Puro paninira ang mga email and txt nya, which causes emotional distress to me.

What case should I file or what will be my first move or the steps to follow so that I can solve my problem.These past few days someone send a message which says that he has an affair for his former co employee.
Binabalik nya sa akin n siniraan q daw siya at pinagkalat q n me babae daw siya,n hindi naman totoo.

Always binabalik nya para mgkaroon siya ng reason na huwag magpadala ng suporta.He was working abroad and til now wala p siya remittance at padala para s mga anak q.

Hindi ko na habol yung para sa akin kundi sa mga anak ko na lang dahil meron akong sariling job, karapatan nila yun kesa sa iba ang makinabang.

Hindi pa nya alam na i know n lahat na siya ang nasa likod ng lahat ng txt at email.

Hope you will give me some advice para makagawa na ako ng aksyon at tigilan na niya pananakot at pagmumura o pagsasalita ng mga hindi maganda against me.

Thanks a lot.

2My stalker was my husband Empty Re: My stalker was my husband Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:41 pm

attyLLL

stalking is defined and punished under RA 9262 or the anti violence against women and children law (VAWC).

economic violence is also punished in the same law. you can report what is happening to the nearest women's desk at a police station and/or file a complaint at the prosecutor's office.

there are remedies provided by the court such as a temporary or permanent protection order. you will have to get a lawyer and file the necessary petition.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum