Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultry by a married woman

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adultry by a married woman Empty Adultry by a married woman Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:30 am

cheatedbygirl

Arresto Menor

Hello sir,
i have been in a relationship with a woman for 11 months and after 11 months she brokeup with me saying that she is married and has 3 kids. i was never aware of all this going on. she was also having affairs with other men at the same time.
i have hundreds of pictures of her for the last 11 months that she was with me. but she never told me about her marrige and kids.
can i file a case against her for adultry and also for cheating me of money by saying lies.
thanks would be waiting for your reply..
Also how much would it cost to file the case and send her a legal notice ?

2Adultry by a married woman Empty Re: Adultry by a married woman Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:25 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Not possible! as in order to prove adultery you have to caught them in the act and only her husband can file a case against her and if you try to do some moves it may bounce back to you for concubinage, if you try to claim that she has fooled you and ask money! 100 of pictures will not prove anything unless it shows on the pictures that she is in bed with another man! You are not her husband therefore you cannot file a case against her!

3Adultry by a married woman Empty Re: Adultry by a married woman Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:22 pm

attyLLL

you cannot file adultery. but i think you can file a civil case for monetary damages.

maybe she just said she's married to break up the relationship.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Adultry by a married woman Empty Re: Adultry by a married woman Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:28 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

mahirap tanggapin ang katotohanan pero kung ayaw na sa iyo ng babae ayaw na sa iyo! bakit gagawan mo pa ng gulo? dahil hindi mo matanggap na ayaw na nya sa iyo? matuto kang harapin ang katotohanan walang magandang mangayayari kung maghahabol ka pa wala ka namang karapatan sa kanya! sorry ka na lang dahil nagpa loko ka eh! hindi maganda ang mapaghiganting ugali dahil walang kahihinatnan ito kundi gulo lamang! tanggapin mo ang katotohanan matatahimik ka pa!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum