Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my pending petition

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my pending petition Empty my pending petition Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:06 am

pennylane

Arresto Menor

hi,im currently waiting for my petition for US.i wanna have a kid with my boyfriend.would it affect my papers if i get pregnant?help me please.thankyou thankyou.

2my pending petition Empty Re: my pending petition Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:39 am

attyrim

attyrim
lawyer

Definitely it will, specially so when it appears in all your pertinent documents that your status is single and if you got pregnant outside wedlock it will surely jeopardize your american dreams...true love awaits!

3my pending petition Empty Re: my pending petition Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:57 am

pennylane

Arresto Menor

actually i already have one kid.and he's part of the petition.im just wondrin if i could still have one more..could i leave the new baby with my partner instead?what are the possible consequences if ever i got pregnant?will my papers be denied?or it would make the waiting much longer?sorry for the many questions.im just really confused right now.thankyou atty.

4my pending petition Empty Re: my pending petition Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:17 pm

attyrim

attyrim
lawyer

Okay I will reiterate again that if what is being acknowledge in your petition is the fact that you are single it will work against you, at most your petition may be denied, the reason is that a petition contains an acknowledgment that all statements where base on your personal knowledge and all what have stated therein where true and executed voluntarily by no else but you, now if you got pregnant this will run counters your statement in your petition and therefore it would amount to concealment (pagtatago ng katotohanan)mind you that your status is material to you petition it is very important that the statement you made is genuine. With that the best move would be to leave your would be child to your partner or avoid getting preganant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum