Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change of Salary Scheme

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Change of Salary Scheme Empty Change of Salary Scheme Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:47 pm

brendamage

Arresto Menor

I'm a regular employee and I was just informed that the company will be offering all regular and non-regular employees from receiving fixed salary to an allowance pay; which is much lower by the way.

Our company earn through percentage commissions from their clients. Their argument is that the past several months, the collection has been down, commission is therefore down and thus cannot sustain the business of paying fixed salary. If they continue with the fixed salary, then the business will be closed. They said it is much better to make this move rather than everyone losing their jobs. To compute, if we hit our target collection, then we will normally get the same or above amount as our salary, with their commission scheme.

They are moving from fixed salary to allowance with high commission scheme based on individual collection performance. Is the change in payroll scheme allowed by law?

appreciate your feedback.

2Change of Salary Scheme Empty Re: Change of Salary Scheme Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:59 pm

attyLLL

imo, that is diminution of salary which is not allowed by law. file a complaint at the nearest dole office

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum