Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pagbebenta ng bahay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pagbebenta ng bahay Empty pagbebenta ng bahay Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:11 pm

roger ordonio

Arresto Menor

tanung ko lng , puede ba imbenta ng mother ko ang bahay at lupa nakalagay sa land title pangalan ng mother ko married to my father nmatay na ang father ko kailangan pa ba atty. ng pirma ng mga anak anu ang tama procedure sa pag benta ng bahay at lupa tnx

2pagbebenta ng bahay Empty Re: pagbebenta ng bahay Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:38 am

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

According to our Family Code, if there is still a minor a part of the family and who is dependent on the support from the family ie dwelling, education, transportation etc. You cannot sell the land and its improvement as this is contrary to public policy and order. You would deprive that person of his rights to dwelling which is protected by our Constitution.

But if the any of the members of the family does not have this kind of support and independently live separately from the family dwelling, your mother can sell the land and its improvement. Provided all of the members consented of such sale.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum