Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

from isabela (region II)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1from isabela (region II) Empty from isabela (region II) Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:52 pm

caparubrub

Arresto Menor

good day!

got to learn about this site while surfing at pHbar.org, and here i am introducing myself to get acquainted with other members of this site.

i am tina, from alicia, isabela. currently working and a senior law student at santiago city.

thanks for the moderators and pioneers for coming up with this site...GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

2from isabela (region II) Empty Re: from isabela (region II) Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:55 am

dragline

dragline
uploader / future lawyer

Welcome to the forum, caparubrub!

Sapay koma ta makatulong kami kenka.

Study hard. Pray hard.

May God bless you too.

3from isabela (region II) Empty Re: from isabela (region II) Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:29 pm

caparubrub

Arresto Menor

dragline wrote:Welcome to the forum, caparubrub!

Study hard. Pray hard.

May God bless you too.

dakkil nga tulong lakitdi datoy nga webpage para iti amin nga agad adal iti lingteg.

4from isabela (region II) Empty Re: from isabela (region II) Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:31 pm

dragline

dragline
uploader / future lawyer

caparubrub wrote:
dragline wrote:Welcome to the forum, caparubrub!

Study hard. Pray hard.

May God bless you too.

dakkil nga tulong lakitdi datoy nga webpage para iti amin nga agad adal iti lingteg.

Thanks. We're just trying to give the favor back.

I have an arsenal of review materials to share. However, I am reviewing for the 2010 Bar Exams and working at the same time. I hardly find time to upload my materials.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]