Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

..effect to the child

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1..effect to the child Empty ..effect to the child Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:32 am

homosapien

Arresto Menor

My daughter is under the care of my mom (lola)right now..She's been taking care of my daughter for almost 4 years na..but every time my daughter's mom goes back home from abroad for a 1 month vacation per year, she's the one taking care of my daughter which is very nice for me to see:)..by the way we are from visayas and her mom is from quezon city...lately she told my mom that she's planning to let her parents take care of my daughter and to continue her school in their place and she'll go back abroad to work..her parents told my mom that they are not fit to take care of my daughter coz they have health problems and old..my daughter is very attached to my mother..with this kind of plan, I know my daughter will be emotionally and psychologically affected and will feel that she's been left behind..I understand that since my daughter is illegitimate, the decisions and plans of her mom will be followed..but I'm worried about the negative effect of her plan to my daughter..because I know my daughter will look for her lola (my mom)everyday..is there anything I can do about this?

2..effect to the child Empty Re: ..effect to the child Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:59 pm

attyLLL

if negotiations fail, the remedy will be to file a case for custody, and if it's grandparents vs. grandparents, you may have a chance.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3..effect to the child Empty Re: ..effect to the child Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:36 am

homosapien

Arresto Menor

...Thank you for you reply attyLLL..lets say that negotiations fail, who will file a case for custody? my mom?...Thank you again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum