Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to cancel a birth certificate?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to cancel a birth certificate? Empty how to cancel a birth certificate? Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:32 pm

angelyusuf

Arresto Menor

magandang hapon po.... paano po ba magpa-cancel ng birth certificate ng anak ko? kz po irerehistro ko po sya ulit sa tamang surename nya?

2how to cancel a birth certificate? Empty Re: how to cancel a birth certificate? Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:34 pm

angelyusuf

Arresto Menor

kung dadalhin pa po yan sa court, gaano naman po kya katagal and magkano po kya aabutin ang gastos?

3how to cancel a birth certificate? Empty Re: how to cancel a birth certificate? Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:20 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Eto po ung batas po para sa pagpapacancel ng birth certificate. How long? It depends sa load ng court.

Special Proceedings - Rules of Court.

RULE 108
CANCELLATION OR CORRECTION OF ENTRIES IN THE CIVIL REGISTRY

Sec. 1. Who may file petition. - Any person interested in any act, event, order or decree concerning the civil status of persons which has been recorded in the civil register, may file a verified petition for the cancellation or correction of any entry relating thereto, with the Court of First Instance of the province where the corresponding civil registry is located.chanrobles virtualawlibrary

Sec. 2. Entries subject to cancellation or correction. - Upon good and valid grounds, the following entries in the civil register may be cancelled or corrected: (a) births; (b) marriages; (c) deaths; (d) legal separations; (e) judgments of annulments of marriage; (f) judgments declaring marriages void from the beginning; (g) legitimations; (h) adoptions; (i) acknowledgments of natural children; (j) naturalization (k) election, loss or recovery of citizenship (l) civil interdiction; (m) judicial determination of filiation; (n) voluntary emancipation of a minor; and (o) changes of name.

Sec. 3. Parties. - When cancellation or correction of an entry in the civil register is sought, the civil registrar and all persons who have or claim any interest which would be affected thereby shall be made parties to the proceeding. chanrobles virtua law library

Sec. 4. Notice and publication. - Upon the filing of the petition, the court shall, by an order, fix the time and place for the hearing of the same, and cause reasonable notice thereof to be given to the persons named in the petition. The court shall also cause the order to be published once a week for three (3) consecutive weeks in a newspaper of general circulation in the province.

Sec. 5. Opposition. - The civil registrar and any person having or claiming any interest under the entry whose cancellation or correction is sought may, within fifteen (15) days from notice of the petition, or from the last date of publication of such notice, file his opposition thereto.

Sec. 6. Expediting proceedings. - The court in which the proceeding is brought may make orders expediting the proceedings, and may also grant preliminary injunction for the preservation of the rights of the parties pending such proceedings.

Sec. 7. Order. - After hearing, the court may either dismiss the petition or issue an order granting the cancellation or correction prayed for. In either case, a certified copy of the judgment shall be served upon the civil registrar concerned who shall annotate the same in his record.

4how to cancel a birth certificate? Empty Re: how to cancel a birth certificate? Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:05 pm

nics

Arresto Menor

Hi po!
Me problem po aq regarding my double birth registration.
Is it possible that NSO can automatically cancel my second birth registration without court order since considered naman pong invalid/void na yong second birth? Medyo matagal kasi ang proseso sa court.
Hope to hear any comments from anyone who have knowledge about this issue.
Thank you po!

5how to cancel a birth certificate? Empty Re: how to cancel a birth certificate? Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:42 pm

leeDmd

Arresto Menor

Good day. I hope you will entertain my query regarding extrajudicial settlement and transfer of title. My father died last year from CA, may naiwan po syang lot which is 400 sqm. After his death inasikaso namin and sinettle lahat ng mother ko ang estate tax na nagkakahalaga ng more than 400k. We have extrajudicial settlement pero gusto ng ipangalan ni mama sa akin ang titulo. Only child lang ako but we have ampon na first cousin ko, he's 16 yrs old. But his adoption is unintentional,biglaan lang so he has no legal adoption papers pero sa birth cert. Si mama at papa ang parents nya. We already have the Certifcate Authorizing Registration from BIR, next step is transfer na sana ang land title sa akin but ang paper na naiprocess ni BIR ay extrajudicial settlement bale dalawa kami ni mama ang nakalagay sa titulo kung sakali. Possible po ba na pwede pa kmi mgprovide ng extrajudicial settlement with waiver or rights ni mama na pwede ipresent sa registry of deeds para solely sa name ko na nakapangalan ang land title? And also ask ko lang po kung may babayaran uli kaming transfer tax khit wala pong nangyaring deed of donation or deed of sale? Do they honor extrajudicial settlement as a way or transferring the title from my papa to my name? And lastly may karapatan po ba ang cousin ko sa mga iniwan ni papa? Thanks and God bless.

6how to cancel a birth certificate? Empty Re: how to cancel a birth certificate? Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:43 pm

leeDmd

Arresto Menor

Good day. I hope you will entertain my query regarding extrajudicial settlement and transfer of title. My father died last year from CA, may naiwan po syang lot which is 400 sqm. After his death inasikaso namin and sinettle lahat ng mother ko ang estate tax na nagkakahalaga ng more than 400k. We have extrajudicial settlement pero gusto ng ipangalan ni mama sa akin ang titulo. Only child lang ako but we have ampon na first cousin ko, he's 16 yrs old. But his adoption is unintentional,biglaan lang so he has no legal adoption papers pero sa birth cert. Si mama at papa ang parents nya. We already have the Certifcate Authorizing Registration from BIR, next step is transfer na sana ang land title sa akin but ang paper na naiprocess ni BIR ay extrajudicial settlement bale dalawa kami ni mama ang nakalagay sa titulo kung sakali. Possible po ba na pwede pa kmi mgprovide ng extrajudicial settlement with waiver or rights ni mama na pwede ipresent sa registry of deeds para solely sa name ko na nakapangalan ang land title? And also ask ko lang po kung may babayaran uli kaming transfer tax khit wala pong nangyaring deed of donation or deed of sale? Do they honor extrajudicial settlement as a way or transferring the title from my papa to my name? And lastly may karapatan po ba ang cousin ko sa mga iniwan ni papa? Thanks and God bless.

7how to cancel a birth certificate? Empty Re: how to cancel a birth certificate? Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:49 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

Hindi pwede magbigay nang ganung document sa reg of deeds kasi need ulit magbayad ng tax sa BIR for the waiver or sale of your mom's share to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum