Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company failed to submit government remittance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nokiedee

Arresto Menor

Good noon,

I've been working for this Singapore based company for 4 months starting June 11,2012
Some of us started March 2012. My colleague tried to register online for SSS members but she can't get through. She input Company's ID but system said "Member is not an employee of the reporting employer based on SSS records." She emailed sss helpdesk and was told that in lay man's term,company did not update records for newly hired employees hence,no remittance.

We are now thinking that all our deducted benefits were not remitted at all.We have one colleague who recently resigned found out at BIR that his tax were not remitted at all.

Spoke with HR personnel, who said that remittances are made every 6 months. We did not have a chance to verify this to our MD or Finance Mgr as they are always out of the office. Is the remittance every 6 months or whenever they feel to remit legal or illegal?

We want to fix this internally first but there have been threats around the office whenever there are discrepancies on our salaries.We always hear MD say they are not afraid of DOLE or anybody.Anything we can do to find out without letting them know yet?

Hoping for your speedy response.
Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum