Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can a chat conversation be used as evidence in court?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

danielle2040

Arresto Menor

Hi!

i confirmed that my husband is cheating on me through the chat i got from his laptop. the content includes that my husband frequently stays at the woman's place, probably 3-4 days (because hes not at home), then goes home to me for 3-4 days also. It went on for 3 months until my husband suddenly left. the chat also exposed that the mistress is also married but the husband stays in their province. what they did was they created a reason for them to leave me and the mistress to leave the husband. a lot of names of the woman's relatives, as well as the husband's name, are also in the chat, which they can't deny or they can't say that i made it all up. i don't know the woman, i just searched everything in the internet and it all fits.

can i sue my husband with concubinage? using only the chat as my evidence?

can he also sue me for privacy issues for searching through his files without his permission?

danielle2040

Arresto Menor

Follow up question.. the mistress is a cpa, and my husband is a rn, can their license be revoked or suspended if i file a case with prc? my husband have 2 children which he doesn't support because he doesn't have work. he mentioned before that his license can be revoked because he can't support his children, that it's a good thing that the mother doesn't know anything about revoking his license. I don't have anything against his children, in fact i was encouraging him to find work so he can support me and his children, but instead of finding a work, he found another woman, which really disgusts me because i can no longer fathom how can a father and a husband be thinking of having another married woman and he doesn't have his own source of income except from his mother who lives in usa.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum