Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Theft/Robbery

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Theft/Robbery Empty Theft/Robbery Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:24 pm

dhale

Arresto Menor

I need a legal advice. I hope you can help me.

Case: Involved here is a 19-year old guy who joined his friends all drunk that time in breaking in and steal cell phones from a high school registrar's office. They were all charged with theft. This school happens to be the previous school of this guy. Prior to this event, the boy already graduated from this school for almost 3 years already. Now, the guy is starting a new life, trying to recover from this dark experience. He is planning to continue his studies for college but the problem is the high school directress will not release the guy's report card and a certificate of good moral. My question is: Is it proper for the school to hold this guy's credentials even if the event happened during the time that he is no longer considered a student? The case is still pending as of the moment. This guy is situated in the Philippines. Can you perhaps give me the best solution to this problem? Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum