Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

presumptive death

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1presumptive death Empty presumptive death Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:06 am

donelkyk

Arresto Menor

anyone help me on my problem,last dec.2006 i got a vacation in d phils.with my live in partner and my 2yr old son,nalaman ng asawa ko at mgdedemanda daw pag hinde ako pumirma sa kasunduan na ginawa sa NBI at ngpirmahan kmi at ngkasundo sa alawans ng mga anak namin.when i go back abroad she filed an presumptive death entitled for me,at nagpakasal sa opisyal ng NBI na gumawa ng kasuduan nmin.at til now pag hinde ko natutupad ang kasunduan laging sinasabi itutuloy ung caso ko as concubinage.ano po dapat kong gawin?pwede ko po ba silang idemanda sa kasong adultery or bigamy?gusto ko rin pong pakasalan ang live in partner ko as of my anak na kmi.

2presumptive death Empty Re: presumptive death Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:00 pm

attyLLL

is it an unfair agreement? is the money being used for something else other than support for your kids and your wife?

this is a really bizarre situation, they say you're dead but demand money from you.

you can threaten back that you will file an affidavit of reappearance and this will dissolve their marriage, making her liable for adultery if she continues to live with the nbi guy. this will make her think twice about filing any case against you.

it is not unfair to provide support for your children. if you hate having to give money to your wife, then provide it in goods and checks payable to their schools. have someone here administer for you.

you should file an annulment case so you can marry your partner.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3presumptive death Empty Re: presumptive death Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

donelkyk

Arresto Menor

tanks for the advice.pwede po ba akong mg file ng annulment khit ako lang at wala ang asawa ko?at ano2 po dabat kong iprepare na mga documents?ang kasunduan po ay nagsasabing"magba2yad ako ng 150k para makapagsimulang uli ang asawa ko at humihingi ng 20k every mos,and every enrolment 50k.at pinapirma po ako w/o lawyer.

Last edited by donelkyk on Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inserting laman ng kasunduan)

4presumptive death Empty Re: presumptive death Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:00 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

bizzare indeed... the NBI cant solemnize a marriage..baka naman nanloloko lang yan!

5presumptive death Empty Re: presumptive death Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:44 pm

donelkyk

Arresto Menor

kya nga i nid a legal advice,kung ano2 dapat kung gawin,kung pwede ba akong mag file ng annulment abroad or jan lang sa pinas.at hinde na kylangan ang asawa ko dun.more advice pls.tanks

6presumptive death Empty Re: presumptive death Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:12 pm

attyLLL

if you become a foreign citizen, then you can avail of the laws of your new citizenship on divorce.

in the philippines, you will need to have a valid ground to get an annulment.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum