Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Article 34

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Article 34 Empty Article 34 Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:51 am

Marianita

Arresto Menor

Na kasal po kami under article 34 by a registered solemnizing officer 2002.we were already living that time but less than 5 years. The marriage took place in qc but we were in Dubai that time. the officer submitted to NSO and signed the first page but the second page not signed by the solemnizing officer. When the marriage took place he was waiting.for the final result of his first marriage in court which his first wife file annulment and he was presumed dead.when the annulment case over, His wife got married already and living in us with his children.
1. Was our marriage valid all my legal doc were under his surname now
2.are our children illegitimate
3.what right should I Have in his properties and my children
4.after 9 years of marriage, he is having a relationship in Dubai while I am working in Saudi Arabia. Is there a need to file for declaration of nullity or If I will accept him can I remarry HIM again for the sake of our children even if he was presumed dead 10 years ago

I know that this is complicated but I need your legal advice and want to the right thing now. Thank you very much

2Article 34 Empty Re: Article 34 Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:42 am

Marianita

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the reply

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum