Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsification of public document

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1falsification of public document Empty falsification of public document Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:16 pm

wendellsolon

Arresto Menor

..my wife applied for a passport using false information on the application form from the DFA like stating in the form that she is single when we are already married for more than 4yrs. the application was denied because the validator found out that she indeed was married and has a son from the interview and denied the application form and so it was null and void, my wife again applied for passport using true information and she got her passport, now the question is, can I use the null and void application (stated there that she is single)form that she used to apply for a passport as an evidence at the DFA office for a falsification of public document case and ban her passport so that she can't get out of the country anymore forever?? actually my wife tried to file a passport as single because she wants to come with her (aussie) kalaguyo to australia and get married there, as of now we have a pending case at the barrangay first because I filed a case of adultery and its under going now..

2falsification of public document Empty Re: falsification of public document Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:34 am

attyLLL

a passport application is not sworn document, therefore you could not file a complaint for giving false info unless the passport was actually issued.

i suggest you file a criminal case and then file for a request for issuance of watchlist order from doj. it's good for 60 days but you can extend it as long as the case is still pending.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3falsification of public document Empty legal advice.. Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:32 am

wendellsolon

Arresto Menor

thank you so much for advice attyLLL, GOD bless and may you prosper..

4falsification of public document Empty Re: falsification of public document Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:01 pm

edwardjan

Arresto Menor

Sir good pm, i just would like to ask for your advice. My lola died pero ang property nya sinolo ng auntie ko. At first hiniram nila para masanla sa banko. nag execute ng SPA para maka transact ng business sa bank. But nang time na nasa ospital na ang lola ko whose unconscious na, pina thumbmark nila ng mga documents. Nang namatay ang lola ko, inihabilin nya daw sa cousin nina mother ko na kung mamatay sya, kunin nyo ang pera sa kay Ms. C (auntie ko). Later, we found out na ang property daw e kina auntie ko na pag aari dahil bayad na daw. And she's planning to put a row house for her kids. Atty, if we found out na ang title is under her name na ano po dapat ang aming gagawin? Paano po makukuha ang property at ma divide sa apat na heirs ng lola ko. Pls help po...Thank you so much. God bless!

5falsification of public document Empty Re: falsification of public document Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:45 am

attyLLL

go to the register of deeds and request for a copy of the deed that was used to transfer to her.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum