Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Effectivity of Resignation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Effectivity of Resignation Empty Effectivity of Resignation Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:41 pm

tesha1983

Arresto Menor

Hi po,

I filed my resignation letter last week and advised the company that I am willing to render a 30-days notice period to be able to properly turn over my work load. However as it turned out, the management of the company did not allow the 30 days notice after I submitted the letter but rather 30 days after they have found a replacement for my post. I am holding a very sensitive position po kasi with the company.

I understand that the point but is it legal? my employer in Dubai cannot wait for me without having the idea on when can I join them and Im afraid that they will drop the offer because of this.

Thanks for the feedback.

2Effectivity of Resignation Empty Re: Effectivity of Resignation Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:44 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

A 30days notice is legal..what you mean after 30 days ka pa papayagan??then its more than 30days na..just file your resignation and abide by 30dyas period..no legal accountability in your side.

3Effectivity of Resignation Empty Re: Effectivity of Resignation Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

they can no longer hold you after the required 30 days notice, unless you signed a contract before stating the 30 days after they have found a replacement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum