Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falsification of Documents

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Falsification of Documents Empty Falsification of Documents Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:18 am

Iska_01

Arresto Menor

I have a friend who was accused of duplicating audits in a call center since it was seen on a masterfile that 2 people had the same audits within the same week. He has presented proofs, hard copies of the signed documents, to prove that the audits were not intentionally duplicated but was due to an error in uploading them to the masterfile. His supervisor then talked to him and told him that he may be free from the case of duplicating audits but will then be charged for negligence and carelessness. The supervisor also stated that they have additonal proofs that audits were duplicated in the previous months.
1. Can the supervisor issue another memo using the same evidence but a different offense? In this case, from falsification / duplication of audits to negligence?
2. If there will be an administrative hearing, can the supervisor bring other documents that may be used as his evidence to prove that the employee has duplicated audits aside from the ones that were stated in the memo initially given to the employee?

2Falsification of Documents Empty Re: Falsification of Documents Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:55 am

attyLLL

the answer is yes, there can be a new investigation and new evidence can be brought forth.

the issue here is whether the negligence was both gross AND habitual.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum