Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

resignation, second job, life threat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resignation, second job, life threat Empty resignation, second job, life threat Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:08 pm

ryne kimberry

Arresto Menor

good day! I submitted a resignation letter dated 13.09.2012 indicating immediate

resignation. My Manager and Operations Manager did not accept the resignation

letter and is preventing me from resigning from the company, instead they gave me 2

weeks Leave Without Pay. Afer 2 weeks i decided not to go to work due to the fact

that I am not happy with the company and the compensation and benefits, I know as

per Labour Code that I need to render 30 days of work for the resignation but my

question is will it be considered that the resignation letter that I submitted on

the 13.09.2012 a formal notification that I am not anymore interested in working

woth the company hence separating myself from the company?

secondly, I got a new job on a different company dated 17.09.2012 - will I be held

liable for adminitrative charges for having 2 works at the same time?

thirdly, My immediate Manager texted me a threat stating "kung lalaki ka lang

matagal ka ng walang buhay sa asta mo" - this text message uprooted due to an

argument that we had regarding a document that I am asking him about Vacation

Leave credit accrued every month, is this considered life threatening and is enough grounds for a blotter?

thanks Smile

2resignation, second job, life threat Empty Re: resignation, second job, life threat Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:17 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

dapat 17.08.2012 ka nag file nang resignation.. 1 month's notice.. eh di walang problema.. hindi ka nila pwedeng pigilan..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum