Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

preventive suspencion 15 days sept.21 to 0ct 8 ? legal po ba ito ??

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

smartidiot0624@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

this is the story, there was a delayed payment of holidays and overtime at our agency. our payday was Sept. 20 and it will be given on oct 5 and the advice of delay was given through text message sept 18 4pm. one of the employee initiate a letter on sept 19 that state that they dont agree to the said delay of payment. there reason was system error but i have known that the head office staff receive full payment of there salary with overtime and holidays. then to make it short the letter initiator and me as the head supervisor was called to office. from 8am to 5pm we where ask with a lot of question. the after that the initiator was given a 15 days preventive suspension without a given violation and including me as given with the same,15 days preventive suspension blaming me that i should reported it to them. i doubted there actions because what shall i report if even them cant give a violation to the letter initiator prior to the time of questioning. please give as any advice thanks

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

File a complaint at DOLE for illegal suspension, where you given show cause memo and explanation?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum