Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

no mid.name can take prc exam?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1no mid.name can take prc exam? Empty no mid.name can take prc exam? Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:20 am

kevenn31

Arresto Menor

need advice po..illegitimate child kasi ako..

2no mid.name can take prc exam? Empty Re: no mid.name can take prc exam? Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:07 am

tatak

Arresto Mayor

definitely yes.. it is not prohibited by law...

If the father does not recognize the child, the entry for middle name in the birth certificate must be left blank. (“Republic of the Philippines vs. Trinidad R.A. Capote”, February 2007)

http://bar2012.blogspot.com/

3no mid.name can take prc exam? Empty Re: no mid.name can take prc exam? Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:51 pm

lordlee

Arresto Menor

middle name is a requirement to take the LET!

on my BC, i'm using the surname of my mother instead of my father (got petitioned for abroad particularly in hawaii). my parents are living together yet they are not married. how's that sir?

4no mid.name can take prc exam? Empty Re: no mid.name can take prc exam? Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:53 pm

lordlee

Arresto Menor

PRC is requiring me to have the what we call "Order of Finality". they said that i have to choose what surname am i going to use.
will that affect all my documents since i got petitioned? i used my mother's surname when i was in Grade 2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum