Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help on pending case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help on pending case Empty help on pending case Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:05 pm

kerokeroppi13

Arresto Menor

Gud am Atty.

I have a pending case of serious fiscal injury in the MTC manila.

Here is the story, inside a prestigeous school here in the philippines, i really had a fight and it led the victim with a more than 30 days non labor activity in his Medical Certificate but was able to attend classes a week after the incindent, is this ground to misconsider the MEdical ceritificate?

I have mentioned that this happened in a University, we were summoned to the school admin for investigation and our sunction for the deed we done is only 1 sem probation, meaning that if i manage to do the actions again i will be expelled. but in gods hand was able to graduate without further record, will the school adminstration findings will help my case in the mtc?
Lastly this happened 5 years ago, i just found out when i was applying an nbi recently. i remembered when we where at the fiscal hearing, the fiscal told us that it will be dismissed together with the complainant. but maybe i was falsely informed. The file case that was handed at the MTC said that we were not able to attend the fiscal investigation, even thou we attend twice without a legal councel, Is that grounds for a reinvestigation? by the way i was 20 at the time.

thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum