Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resignation Empty resignation Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:48 pm

no-name

Arresto Menor

Hi, i informed my supervisor of my intention to resign before my 6th month of service and thereby not accepting my regularization and also informed him about my new employer and that i am due for the contract signing.
I signed a waiver for the 30- day notice period required in the contract. However, i got the run arounds .
Without waiting for the acknowledgment and approval of my resignation, i signed the contract with the new employer.
Will this be considered as Job Moonlighting? and what proper actions do I need to take to clear this up?

2resignation Empty Re: resignation Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:56 pm

no-name

Arresto Menor

Follow -up: I was due for regularization with the previous employer on Aug 20, 2012. And signed contract with the new employer and start date was on Sept 03, 2012. I made several follow-ups on the resignation to be signed but still was getting the run arounds. Isn't that the approval is to be made by my immediate supervisor, and not the Operations Manager, nor the HR associate?

Thank you so much!.. hope for your reply.. Smile

3resignation Empty Re: resignation Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:56 pm

attyLLL

i think you'll be fine. your resignation will be effective 30 days after you submitted it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum