Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BACKPAY of a voluntarily resigned employee

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

migueldeleon

Arresto Menor

I submitted my resignation June 11, 2012 with an effectivity date of June 15, 2012. I went back to my office June 18 to process my clearance however management asked me to stay with the company with a few conditions.

1. It will be a cut & rehire however I don't have to go through the process of waiting for 2 months to be hired again.
2. I would have to go back as a newly hired employee meaning, not regular and no benefits.
3. Salary given will of course be as a newly hired employee.

I took the opportunity and worked for them. After 2 months, I then followed up my back pay since I started working for the company from July 18, 2011 with a lot of VLs and SLs left. Now they informed me I will not get any backpay since I was able to get my salary that June15 pay out.

Now I am actually clueless on what are the rules when it comes to this one?

thanks!

attyLLL

the basic rule is that if you worked, then you are entitled to be paid.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum