Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

isinangla yung rights without consent

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1isinangla yung rights without consent Empty isinangla yung rights without consent Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:49 am

MACWYN3024

Arresto Menor

magandang umaga po.
gusto ko po ihingi ng payo ang situation ng aunty ko. isinangla po kasi ng asawa niya yung bahay nila without her knowledge.
1. the rights of the house and lot i lot is awarded to them, named after the husband.
2. mahigit na po 4 na taon hiwalay na ang tiyo at tiya ko kasi may iba ng pamilya yung tiyo ko and now yung tiya ko may boyfriend na rin iba.
3. ngayon po pag bisita ng tiya ko sa bahay nila nalaman niya na isinangla pala ng tiyo ko yung bahay at lupa nila na hindi alam.
4. kasal po silang 2, pero si tiya po may unang asawa po dati 20 years na silang hiwalay and nagpakasal na din po yung una niyang asawa
5. samakatwid po valid po ba ang pagpapakasal nila ng tiyo at tiya ko.
6. kung hindi po, ibig sabihin po ba ang tiyo lang ang may karapatan sa pag aari dahil sa kanya naka name ang lupa at bahay. "rights"
7. ano po ang dapat gawin ng tiya ko
salamat po sana po matugunan niyo ang problema na ito

attyLLL

while they may be married, the marriage is void due to a prior existing marriage by your tita. the marriage is bigamous.

if the rights is only in the name of the tito, then he may validly mortgage the property by himself.

to claim damages, your tita has to file a case in court against your tito and prove that she made monetary contributions from her own finances.

is there anyone occupying the property? if your tita is occupying the property, she can claim that the mortgagee is in bad faith because they should have asked who it was occupying the property.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum