Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MONTHLY PAID

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MONTHLY PAID Empty MONTHLY PAID Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:54 pm

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Dear Atty.,

What is the Divisor for monthly paid?

Our working days is from

Monday - Thursday (8:am-6:00pm)
Friday (8:00am-6:00pm)

2MONTHLY PAID Empty Re: MONTHLY PAID Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:37 pm

foobarph

foobarph
Prision Mayor

look na lang po rito for formula - http://www.scribd.com/doc/100393960/Rednotes-labor

3MONTHLY PAID Empty Re: MONTHLY PAID Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:10 pm

atty_kristeto_makatao

Arresto Mayor

I see you're using the 45work hours formula. using this, you are actually paying 5 1/2 days per week. then it gets more fun - in the Philippines.

law says 45hours/week.

previously it is interpreted as:
9hrs x 5days = 45hrs
8am-5pm (9hours)
9am-6pm (9hours)

but a more clever accountant came along and interpret it as:
(9hrs-1hr_break) x 5weekdays = 40hours
saturday = 5hours
=45hours
then sends a memo to employees, you can opt not to work saturdays by working extra hour per day.
and so:
8am-6pm (10hours)

4MONTHLY PAID Empty Re: MONTHLY PAID Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:45 am

foobarph

foobarph
Prision Mayor

tama po atty kristeto!

pero kung pilosopo yung empleyado, they can reason...

"8 hours a day nga... at 1 hour break... BUT it will not be counted as a 1 hour break "dahil" nag-ta-trabaho pa rin ako kahit break time. so... magiging 9 hours a day na rin siya."

then, sa malamang o sa hindi, employee would probably be getting a memo "or" a lot of work load for being too smart. T_T

5MONTHLY PAID Empty Re: MONTHLY PAID Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

pwede yan compressed work week.. pero dapat properly documented.. clearly showing the break time schedule.. tapos mag submit nang copy sa DOLE for compressed work week.

6MONTHLY PAID Empty Re: MONTHLY PAID Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:36 pm

attyLLL

caselogic, the divisor depends on the number of days a year you are paying and whether holidays are included. there is a guide on the dole website.

sorry, but i'm not aware of any provision that says there should be 45 hours a week of work. what i know is that a regular work day is not more than 8 hours a day, and there should be a rest day at least once a week.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7MONTHLY PAID Empty Re: MONTHLY PAID Fri May 31, 2013 5:50 pm

foobarph

foobarph
Prision Mayor

attyLLL wrote:caselogic, the divisor depends on the number of days a year you are paying and whether holidays are included. there is a guide on the dole website.

sorry, but i'm not aware of any provision that says there should be 45 hours a week of work. what i know is that a regular work day is not more than 8 hours a day, and there should be a rest day at least once a week.

atty, tama po kayo! i'll post some direct links and provisions about this later. [pending] study

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum