Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family Matter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Family Matter Empty Family Matter Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:04 pm

sheenadecena1979

Arresto Menor

Good day Attorney.
I would like to ask for an advise on what to do with this situation. My husband is a manager. He has this married female staff but separated. I believe & i know that they have a relationship. Almost everyday ang laman ng call log ng husband ko is the no. of that staff na even very late in the evening ay ngtatawagan pa rin sila. I have read text messages of that staff saying "I miss you", "i love you" and others. They are always together from Monday-Friday in their office as well as every Saturday and sunday because they are both taking up masters degree in the same school and the same place. My Husband is telling almost everything to that staff even our family activities and also that staff to my husband. Kulang nalang po ay magsama sila sa iisang bahay. He spends most of his time with his work and that woman. I have already confronted my husband on this matter but he is denying everything. What can i do Attorney? Salamat po.

2Family Matter Empty Re: Family Matter Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

Simple! Exposed them to the company, not by embarrasing them but inform the company's administration about it, put it in writing to make it more official, it is one of the companies rules not be link to anyone personally specifically having an affair, especially if they are both married although the woman is separated, in the eyes of law, she is still married and adultery is prohibited and not tolerated. They are both likely to lose their jobs even your husband is a manager!

3Family Matter Empty Re: Family Matter Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:41 am

sheenadecena1979

Arresto Menor

Thank you Attorney.. I have already talked to their Head in private last year. Because of that my husband and that staff had been silent but for 2 mos. only. And now sila parin and going strong. That staff is not yet legally separated. I dont have solid evidence kasi Attorney..

4Family Matter Empty Re: Family Matter Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:06 am

sheenadecena1979

Arresto Menor

Good day please tell me what to do with my situation.

5Family Matter Empty Re: Family Matter Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:14 am

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

Do you have children with your husband? You can sue him for RA9262 and if you have a strong evidence that they are definitely having an affair, you can also file an adultery case! And when the case is ongoing let his head of department knows about this the the case is ongoing, they are likely to lose their jobs! Rolling Eyes

6Family Matter Empty Re: Family Matter Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:54 am

sheenadecena1979

Arresto Menor

Good morning Attorney. Yes we have children. Yun nga Attorney, I dont have solid evidence. All i have are the txt messages & the call log. Pwede na po ba yun attorney?

7Family Matter Empty Re: Family Matter Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

See private messages...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum