Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No copy of contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No copy of contract Empty No copy of contract Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:27 pm

mestizapinay

Arresto Menor

Hi, I have signed a contact just last July 2012, but in the contract nakalagay na date don July 2011. So apparently po, 1 year na ko sa company when I signed.

Yung contract po na pinirmahan ko, walang sign ng management, tapos I'm asking for my personal copy since 2 po yun, ang sabi po sakin wala pa daw pong mga pirma ng mga top management.

Ok lang po ba yun? Considered valid po ba ang contract pag ganon? Thanks

2No copy of contract Empty Re: No copy of contract Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:20 pm

attyLLL

wrong date will not invalidate it. and considering they're allowed you to start working, then the signature will be just a formality but there is already an existing contract

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3No copy of contract Empty Re: No copy of contract Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:10 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

So what is the remedy attyLL?
Thanks.

4No copy of contract Empty Re: No copy of contract Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:57 pm

attyLLL

if his concern is just to get a copy, make a written request for it and follow up regularly. otherwise, it is already in effect even if it not yet signed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5No copy of contract Empty Re: No copy of contract Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:50 am

mestizapinay

Arresto Menor

pero attorney, galing po kasi kami sa company A na sila din ang may ari, they said that the tenureship from company A will be carried over to company B, which is the contract I signed with them just recently. Tama po bang walang indication sa bagong contract na my 2 years of service ako with company A?

Ang sabi po kasi nila, they will not pay any severance pay whatsoever kasi po yung 2 years ko with their company A will be carried over but they cannot put it into paper (cannot be documented), kasi po na-established yung company B ng 2011, so hindi po pwedeng na-hire ako ng 2009, tama po ba yung process na ganon? kasi kung wala pong document na ganon, ano po ang assurance ko na 3 years na ko sa kanila?

Nung humingi po ako ng COE, nakalagay don date hired July 2011 and then nung nag ask po ako sa aming HR, ang sabi po nila, nirerecognize po ng company yung tenureship namin sa company A pero hindi daw po talaga pwedeng ilagay sa papers yun.

Tama po ba yun attorney? Kasi parang tinatakasan po nila yung pag bayad ng years of service namin sa company A.

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum