Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights of Tenant in an Agricultural Land

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rights of Tenant in an Agricultural Land Empty Rights of Tenant in an Agricultural Land Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:10 pm

rmhats

Arresto Menor

Good PM,

We're a tenant of an agricultural land for 20 years now and the owner is my Aunt of my father's side, but recently we're not in good terms because of the death of my father.

Now, we're just shock to know that the notorious barangay captain in our place position the land we tilled for how many years. He cut down trees which my father planted them before and assumed ownership of the land.

With this situation, what are our rights as a tenant because, my mother wanted to buy the property. Can we sue my aunt for not informing us about the selling of the property? What legal action can we make so we can acquire the property? Where can we consult the matters as the barangay captain will be bias if we settle it there since he's also involved. Of course he will defend my aunt since he will be benefited as a buyer of the property. The brgy capt.has full knowledge that we are the tenant of this but he neither inform us with the selling.

Please help us on what to do.

Thank you and God Bless

Very truly Yours,

RM
Cebu

Last edited by rmhats on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Re sending)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum