Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

A mother's dilemma

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A mother's dilemma Empty A mother's dilemma Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:49 am

tilapia

Arresto Menor

Hi, i'm a mother of two and both are from different fathers. I have been thinking a lot about my situation lately since it has been very hard for me. Firstly, when i gave birth to my eldest i registered my child under my surname and did not provide any of the father's information. When i tried to get a passport for my eldest, upon online registration i was asked for some information that were not in my child's birth certificate (middle name, father's info). I'm thinking that we might get the same problem in the future for other documents or IDs. Secondly, my youngest is carrying my boyfriend's surname. What if i want my child to use my surname instead and not use my boyfriend's? Lastly, me and my boyfriend broke up recently and I would like to have assurance that he would support our child. Is there any law or document i can use to ensure his support? And i would like to know if there's any law stating that he also has an obligation on me, if he has to support me in some ways too? Hoping for your kind advices.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum