Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem with Homeowners

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problem with Homeowners Empty Problem with Homeowners Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:44 pm

lhenlaranang

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

May we seek your advice regarding the execution of extrajudicial with waiver of rights of a property left by my father.

My father passed away 5 years ago, and my mother is still alive however, she is already 70 years old so our homeowners' association advised us to transfer the title to one of her children. My brothers and sisters executed extrajudicial with waiver of rights in favor of me. When we submitted it to the homeowners' association, they disqualified our application because my brother is owing money to one of the Board of Directors. According to the said officer, my brother owes him money and sign a paper that he mortgage his right on the said property so he cannot sign the said affidavit.

Does the Homeowners' Association have the right to disqualify our application?

Thanks

2Problem with Homeowners Empty Re: Problem with Homeowners Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:33 pm

jekz

jekz
Prision Mayor

Bakit sa HOA kayo pumunta ? Transferring of land title is sa LRA right ?

http://citylivingph.net/

3Problem with Homeowners Empty Re: Problem with Homeowners Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:30 pm

rommel ante

Arresto Menor

sir/madam pwede po ba akung palayasin sa house ng anak ng may ari ng bahay kc po nkatira ako sa isang village na pag aari ng GSIS ang bahay po na tinitirhan ko ay pag aari ng isa sa mga GSIS me

4Problem with Homeowners Empty Re: Problem with Homeowners Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:38 pm

rommel ante

Arresto Menor

pero saloob po ng mahabang panahon d po tinirhan ng may ari ang tumira po ay isang binata na wala naman pong relasyon o d kamag anak ng may ari ng magkakilala po kami siya po ang nagpatira sa akin eh sa wala po akung matirhan at bagopo aku sa lugar tinirhan po namin ng asawa ko hindi naman po aku pirsonal nakinausap ng tutuong may ari yung anak po ang nagpapaailis sa akin pinakitaan po ako ng deed of absulote sale sa patutuona sa nanay niya un ano po dapat kung gawin hirapdin po ako salamat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum