Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Empty SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 pm

april30

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty's,

Magconsult lang po yung kaibigan ko me slight physical injury sya nung 1997 simpleng away po e napabayaan nya asikasuhin po hanggan nahatulan sya ng 19 days plus me hold departure pa po sya.
Pano po ba nya maayus yung kaso nya ngayun kasi po kailangan nya mag trabaho sa ibang bansa .

Salamat po sana matulungan nyo ako sa inyong maipapayo.

2SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Empty Re: SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:31 pm

BIGGS

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty.

I have filed RA 9262 sa dati kong BF po. I caught him with a Girl under his bed. I grab the girl, drag her hair tapos sinapak ko. mejo nasaktan ko tlga ung babae. grabe po kase. I am 5 months pregnant and we had an agreement to meet that day so i could get money from him for my chekup. When I grab the hair of the girl sinakal ako ng dati kong BF, kinagat, sinapak, tinajakan pa chan ko at nilabasan pa ako ng baril kase patuloy ang away namin non, this is not the first time na sinaktan ako ng dati kong BF. nakapagpamedico legal na din po ako, right now we are just waiting for the subpina para sa hearing. My problem is yong babae magkacounter charge daw saken ng physical injury. ang saken lang nagsorry pa din ako saknya that day. she even told me she understands, mgpapasama na nga sana ako sa pulis that day and she agreed. I still have her text na nagsabi sya naintndhan nya ko and she wont take sides. ngayon parang na manipulate siya ng dati kong BF and now the girl will charge me daw. gano po kaya kabigat ang kaso atty?

Hoping to hear from you soon. salamat po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum