Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

slight physical injury

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1slight physical injury Empty slight physical injury Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:32 am

maricar_0220

Arresto Menor

gud morning..My mother and I need help because I dont have much knowledge on this. 2007 naglabas ng warrant of arrest ang court for slight physical injury para sa neighbor nmin. After 5 years na pagtatago nya,we receive info na andito raw sa house nila which is located just beside our house. My mother went immediately to the police station and showed the warrant of arrest. The police went to their house and only 1 police was allowed to get inside because the big brother of that person who hurt my parents was looking for a saerch warrant. He was not found that night on their house , then I found out sa facebook ng sister nya na nakapag work sya abroad and nakauwi this april so were not sure if naka alis na sya ulit pa abroad or nagtatago pa rin...pls.help me on what do do??sang agency dapat pmnta to check kung naka alis na ba sya ulit and if hindi pa can I request a hold departure ba or watch list from the bureau og immigration..my father died because of the burden brought by this case..I believe we can still get justice for that.

2slight physical injury Empty Re: slight physical injury Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:32 pm

maricar_0220

Arresto Menor

2 counts of physical injury ung case and convicted na sya...what can possibly happen to him kasi tinakasan nya rin yung kaso nya.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum