Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

secret marriage at 19

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1secret marriage at 19 Empty secret marriage at 19 Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:40 pm

redzel

Arresto Menor

good evening po.tanong lang po sana ako kung pwede na po akong magpakasal at the age of 19 at ang bf ko po ay 29..panu po ba ito?

thanks po,
zel

2secret marriage at 19 Empty Re: secret marriage at 19 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:40 pm

attyLLL

there is no legal impediment to getting married. when you apply for a marriage license, if you are not able to show parental consent, then the release will delayed by 3 months.

i rarely go outside the legal issue, but i don't recommend you make your wedding secret. marriage is hard enough; no need to make it tougher by starting on the wrong foot.

there are other ways to demonstrate your commitment. as simple as having rings or as daring as living in together.

if you don't feel so secure in the relationship that you need something as permanent as an improper secret marriage just to seal it, then i believe you are making a mistake.

if you truly feel secure in the relationship, then politely stand up to your parents and tell them what you are doing.

you may be in love now, but see all the other posts here of people who underwent secret marriages and now can't find a way out of them.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3secret marriage at 19 Empty Re: secret marriage at 19 Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:49 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

I agree with AttyLLL. getting married is not the only way to show your love, especially at your young age. Beside, secret marriage is like any other ceremony, you have to submit same requirements and follow same procedures. The only difference is ilan lang kayong nakakaalam ng maging ceremony.

And in legal aspect, just in case (let’s hope it will not) your relationship turn bad, annulment is not an easy legal issue. Bibilang ka ng taon para sa desisyon ng korte, not to mention the preparation and the ground/s for your annulment. E paano kung makakita ng taong tunay na mag-mamahal sa iyo at gusto mo talagang makasama sa habang buhay at nakatali ka pa din sa “secret marriage” mo?

Hindi sa magiging negative or naghuhusga agad, tinitingnan lang natin maaring maging possible situations in the future. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum