Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

new member, law student

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new member, law student Empty new member, law student Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:43 pm

akabrookie

Arresto Menor

How do you study if you work 8 hours per day? I'm a grade school teacher.

2new member, law student Empty Re: new member, law student Tue May 21, 2013 9:21 pm

sally1007

sally1007
Arresto Menor

I used to have an 8-5 hour job during my first two years in law school. I usually read my books and digest cases at night from 10pm to 1am. I take down important notes from what I've read per subject for next day's class. I commute everyday and I devote my time reading my notes during my 30-minute house-to-office travels. I reread assigned codal provisions during office breaks. I devote my whole Saturdays and holidays for advanced readings. Sundays are rest days (not really rest days because I spend the day doing my laundry, cleaning, etc.). It's a good thing that I am still single and I have no children to take care of. Upon reaching third year, though, I resigned from my job to fully concentrate on my law studies. For working students, studying Law really takes a lot of sacrifice, proper time management, and self-discipline. Good luck!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum