Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

breach of agreement?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1breach of agreement? Empty breach of agreement? Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:14 pm

ayg

Arresto Menor

hi!

I'm thinking if I have the right to sue or not?

I had a friend who had a car loan with PSBank and the vehicle was going to be repossessed already and a suit was going to be placed on them because they couldn't afford to pay it off. Out of pity of their situation I paid the loan off myself and paid them the extra for what the car was worth. All I had them sign was the deed of sale relinquishing the vehicle to me.

Down-side is I didn't withhold any funds from them even if I didn't get the papers yet for the car because of pity.. and it was "verbally" agreed upon that after that they'll go to the bank and get all the papers, The C.R. and all that.

I paid it at my suki-PSBank with the manager of the bank and others baring witness. Will the deed of sale be enough to justify or force them to procure the other papers to me in a court of law?

5 months already and to this day they've yet to procure the papers. Kinalimutan lang na parang hindi responsibilidad. I helped them out of the goodness of my heart and was repaid with negligence.

Do I have the right to sue this person? All I want is if ever, for the court to give a time frame for this person to procure the papers for the vehicle para gawin na nila.

Thanks for any help! I'm really lost here.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum