Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal rights for foreign partners in a business..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

miiitz@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

My foreign fiance finance a business here in ph run by a friend, he has been sending him a big amount of money for a couple of years now to expand the business this pinoy run without any legal papers to to support his partnership with that business since he is a foreigner.. He will about to come to get me here and get married in US, but before we leave he would like to put my name as part of the ownership of that business being his fiancee and soon to be wife.. he would also want to transfer the land title to my name they bought from the money he sent, which is now put on the name of the brother of the friend who runs the business..

I would like to ask what kind of legal rights we can make to have or to get a partnership/ownership on that business being his fiancee and soon to be wife and if its possible to transfer the name of the ownership of the land with the consent of the persons involve? If so, where we could go to make it?

Your opinion and suggestions is very much appreciated..

Thank you..

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

miiitz@yahoo.com

if the intention of the three of you is to contribute money, property, or labor to a common fund so that you can divide the profit among yourselves, then one of your legal options is to draw or execute a partnership agreement.

as regards the transfer of the land title to your name, the answer is also yes. if you are a Filipino then the title over the land can be registered under your name.

For more free legal information about the matter, you may visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum