Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I back out of a housing loan?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can I back out of a housing loan? Empty Can I back out of a housing loan? Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:38 pm

Gertrudes

Arresto Menor

Last March 2012, my husband and I decided to acguire a residential lot in a subdivision in Laguna. We submitted all required documents, signed the necessary documents and have completed five amortizations for the downpayment. However, the salary increase I expected for this year which would help me in the amortization did not materialize because of change in management. This, and other financial considerations, made us decide not to push through with the purchase of the lot.

What liabilities will we have if we back out of the contract?

Thank you.

2Can I back out of a housing loan? Empty Re: Can I back out of a housing loan? Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:17 am

jekz

jekz
Prision Mayor

Based sa maceda law (R.A. 6552) dapat at least 2 years ka ng nagbabayad para makapag refund ka ng 60% but in your case si developer na ang bahala kung may ibibigay pa syang refund sayo

http://citylivingph.net/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum