Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

a prostitute asking for child support

+2
AWV
euniceblanco
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a prostitute asking for child support Empty a prostitute asking for child support Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:32 pm

euniceblanco

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.
I would like to seek your legal advise and opinion regarding my partner's present predicament regarding his past (sexual) relationship with a prostitute, who was claiming that my partner got her pregnant last 2 years ago, and now was asking for child support. The prostitute asked for help in their barangay, he was given a subpoena before to settle the demands of the prostitute. My partner told me that it wasn't his child,according to him it was unfair in his part, how can a prostitute identify the father of her child with that kind of work she had? She had multiple sexual partners/customers that time, not just him. Now to make the whole matter worst, he signed an agreement that he would give Php500.00 every payday to her as support for her child and to keep her from making trouble. It was done through the Lupon ng Barangay wherein she filed the complaint (re:child support). It was another dumb thing to do but we cant take it back because it was already done. Now, he was having a hard time on fulfilling that agreement with the prostitute because he was raising alone his 5 children and he's earning below minimum wage as a driver only. There were times that he misses on giving the P500.00, then the prostitute would text him harsh messages, cursed him, and even threatened him that she would make trouble at his work, and would file a case against him if he doesnt give her money.
Now, please let us know what is the best thing to do with her. I told him that he should tell the woman to prove it and should give evidence that HE was the biological father of her child. If the woman proves that he was, then thats the time that he should acknowledge the child and give support. There's no problem if the child is really his...
For additional info: He didnt signed the BC of the child, nor acknowledged it. He just happened to signed the agreement regarding the money.
Can he file a case against her? My partner is married but they were separated for almost 10 years. His wife is an OFW, and still working in Kuwait. I'm his current girlfriend...im just concerned and wanted everything to be fair.
All I wanted is the truth so that they...WE can go along with our lives. In fairness to the woman/prostitute and her child, I pity them for what was happening to them, if the child was really his, I would convince him to make amends with his child. I hope you will take time for this, I know how busy an attorney is.
In advance, I would like to thank you.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Kung maka ulit ulit ka ng salitang PROSTITUTE akala Ko naman tunay kang asawa! Dalawang beses ka pa nag post! Parang napaka 999 ang dating wala naman Palang kwenta ang kwento mo! May fair ka pang nalalaman nag judge ka naman! Lahat ng anak Kahit sa pagkakamali kahit hostess pa ang ina may karapatan sa sustento! Eh di ipa DNA nyo kung nag aalanganin kayo! Ganun Lang ang solution dun!

3a prostitute asking for child support Empty reply to AWV Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:05 pm

euniceblanco

Arresto Menor

Pardon me, if I may have offended you for mentioning that word repeatedly...I dont know her name that's why, and thats how she was described to me by my partner. I am asking for a legal advise here for my partner/friend. I'm not the topic. I dont know why you have to react this way? I understand that you were entitled to your own opinion, but I hope you respect mine as well. Again, my apologies for whatever this may have caused you.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

euniceblanco wrote:Hi Atty.
I would like to seek your legal advise and opinion regarding my partner's present predicament regarding his past (sexual) relationship with a prostitute, who was claiming that my partner got her pregnant last 2 years ago, and now was asking for child support. The prostitute asked for help in their barangay, he was given a subpoena before to settle the demands of the prostitute. My partner told me that it wasn't his child,according to him it was unfair in his part, how can a prostitute identify the father of her child with that kind of work she had? She had multiple sexual partners/customers that time, not just him. Now to make the whole matter worst, he signed an agreement that he would give Php500.00 every payday to her as support for her child and to keep her from making trouble. It was done through the Lupon ng Barangay wherein she filed the complaint (re:child support). It was another dumb thing to do but we cant take it back because it was already done. Now, he was having a hard time on fulfilling that agreement with the prostitute because he was raising alone his 5 children and he's earning below minimum wage as a driver only. There were times that he misses on giving the P500.00, then the prostitute would text him harsh messages, cursed him, and even threatened him that she would make trouble at his work, and would file a case against him if he doesnt give her money.
Now, please let us know what is the best thing to do with her. I told him that he should tell the woman to prove it and should give evidence that HE was the biological father of her child. If the woman proves that he was, then thats the time that he should acknowledge the child and give support. There's no problem if the child is really his...
For additional info: He didnt signed the BC of the child, nor acknowledged it. He just happened to signed the agreement regarding the money.
Can he file a case against her? My partner is married but they were separated for almost 10 years. His wife is an OFW, and still working in Kuwait. I'm his current girlfriend...im just concerned and wanted everything to be fair.
All I wanted is the truth so that they...WE can go along with our lives. In fairness to the woman/prostitute and her child, I pity them for what was happening to them, if the child was really his, I would convince him to make amends with his child. I hope you will take time for this, I know how busy an attorney is.
In advance, I would like to thank you.

most of the time, making a haste decision just to avoid a problem will create a bigger problem. 500 pesos a day is a big amount . You could have challenge the claim of the other woman, let her prove that your partner is the father of the child. better seek a lawyer’s advice to review your agreement in the barangay and do something about it. Good luck!

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

AWV wrote:Kung maka ulit ulit ka ng salitang PROSTITUTE akala Ko naman tunay kang asawa! Dalawang beses ka pa nag post! Parang napaka 999 ang dating wala naman Palang kwenta ang kwento mo! May fair ka pang nalalaman nag judge ka naman! Lahat ng anak Kahit sa pagkakamali kahit hostess pa ang ina may karapatan sa sustento! Eh di ipa DNA nyo kung nag aalanganin kayo! Ganun Lang ang solution dun!

Her partner can deny financial support until such claim is proven. And the burden of proving that her partner is the real father is on the shoulder of the pros.

atty_kristeto_makatao

Arresto Mayor

sorry cant help but laugh, driver with 5 kids na mahilig sa prostitute?

anyway, just pay the 500/payday, im sure naman ikaw ang tatay kas iikaw ang ikinanta nya, dahil pumirma ka sa lupon, inamin mo din na may nangyari sa inyo.

pasalamat ka at hindi rape.

lastly, maawa ka sa anak mo. kaya dumadami mahirap na lumalaking walang ama eh.

euniceblanco

Arresto Menor

[quote="concepab"][quote="AWV"]Kung maka ulit ulit ka ng salitang PROSTITUTE akala Ko naman tunay kang asawa! Dalawang beses ka pa nag post! Parang napaka 999 ang dating wala naman Palang kwenta ang kwento mo! May fair ka pang nalalaman nag judge ka naman! Lahat ng anak Kahit sa pagkakamali kahit hostess pa ang ina may karapatan sa sustento! Eh di ipa DNA nyo kung nag aalanganin kayo! Ganun Lang ang solution dun! [/quote]

Her partner can deny financial support until such claim is proven. And the burden of proving that her partner is the real father is on the shoulder of the pros.[/quote]

Thanks po for your advice. He just wanted to be sure that it was really his child. I'll let him know po. Thanks. Smile

euniceblanco

Arresto Menor

most of the time, making a haste decision just to avoid a problem will create a bigger problem. 500 pesos a day is a big amount . You could have challenge the claim of the other woman, let her prove that your partner is the father of the child. better seek a lawyer’s advice to review your agreement in the barangay and do something about it. Good luck! [/quote]

Thank you. I have already told him to consult his lawyer regarding this. Smile

wormzzz

Arresto Menor

@atty. kristeto makatao:

sorry cant help but laugh, driver with 5 kids na mahilig sa prostitute?

You are very unprofessional. You should keep your personal opinions unrelated to law to yourself.

anyway, just pay the 500/payday, im sure naman ikaw ang tatay kas iikaw ang ikinanta nya, dahil pumirma ka sa lupon, inamin mo din na may nangyari sa inyo.

You degrade the legal profession. How can you be so biased? You are already prejudging the person who is asking for legal advice. How can you be so sure? Even a layman knows that not because he had sexual intercourse with a woman it automatically means that if the latter becomes pregnant he is the father, more so if the woman is a prostitute.

pasalamat ka at hindi rape.

Pasalamat yung lalake hindi ikaw ang abogado niya.

lastly, maawa ka sa anak mo. kaya dumadami mahirap na lumalaking walang ama eh.

Lastly, maawa ka sa legal profession. Kaya dumadami ang nagagalit sa mga abogado at sa batas natin..

You also commented on a lot of old threads making it hard for the people who are constantly monitoring this forum for new posts. What purpose are you hoping to achieve by this?

There's an old saying: "If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all."

10a prostitute asking for child support Empty Re: a prostitute asking for child support Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:55 pm

euniceblanco

Arresto Menor

thank you wormzzzz!

I was shocked with the remarks and reactions I got from those insensitive people. I respect their opinion, but it pains me everytime I see their comments. I'm not siding my partner here,I just wanted to help him get the truth behind this complicated issue. I'm also a mom of two kids, I've been in a rocky marriage that leads to separation... I knew what its like to be rejected...and how painful it is for the kids.. Anyway, thank you very much for explaining things and giving your opinion regarding this matter. God bless! Smile

11a prostitute asking for child support Empty Re: a prostitute asking for child support Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:00 pm

attyLLL

he is legally bound by that agreement in the bgy. it is his burden to disprove that he is the father. a dna test costs at least 40k

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

12a prostitute asking for child support Empty Re: a prostitute asking for child support Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:51 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

I am not offended it just too nasty to comment on someone you don't even know! You can easily give her names like EVA as normal people would do! Obviously you have something against this person she may be a prostitute but for sure when your partner used to screw her he probably enjoy it at the time! So who are you to judge? Yes I am entitled for my opinion and I am telling you! You made a nasty comment on that poor woman and she cnt even defend herself and I am sure if she knows about this she can possibly sue you too!

euniceblanco wrote:Pardon me, if I may have offended you for mentioning that word repeatedly...I dont know her name that's why, and thats how she was described to me by my partner. I am asking for a legal advise here for my partner/friend. I'm not the topic. I dont know why you have to react this way? I understand that you were entitled to your own opinion, but I hope you respect mine as well. Again, my apologies for whatever this may have caused you.

13a prostitute asking for child support Empty Re: a prostitute asking for child support Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:59 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

500 PESOS EVERY PAY DAY IS NOT VERY MUCH WHAT'S THE BIG FUSS??? affraid

concepab wrote:
euniceblanco wrote:
Now to make the whole matter worst, he signed an agreement that he would give Php500.00 every payday to her as support for her child and to keep her from making trouble. It was done through the Lupon ng Barangay wherein she filed the complaint (re:child support).

most of the time, making a haste decision just to avoid a problem will create a bigger problem. 500 pesos a day is a big amount . You could have challenge the claim of the other woman, let her prove that your partner is the father of the child. better seek a lawyer’s advice to review your agreement in the barangay and do something about it. Good luck!

14a prostitute asking for child support Empty Re: a prostitute asking for child support Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:29 am

attyLLL

let's not be judgmental about each other's situation. go to another forum for that.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum