Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Working Permit

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Working Permit Empty Working Permit Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:59 am

tinbee

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Tanong ko lang po kung pano po namin malalaman kung may working permit po ang mga Korean bosses namin?

Bigla-bigla po kasi silang nawawala dito sa office, nalalaman na lang namin nasa Korea na, last year po kasi nagkakaso yung office namin, tapos this year nagkaron na naman po.

Salamat

2Working Permit Empty Re: Working Permit Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:45 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

nku korean din mga boss ko..but I don't know if its your jurisdiction to monitor their working permit conditions..

3Working Permit Empty Re: Working Permit Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:19 pm

mel.key.16

Arresto Menor

Ask from DFA.

http://www.jimenolaw.com.ph/mlm.html

4Working Permit Empty Re: Working Permit Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:57 pm

fcruz

Arresto Menor

Hi tinbee,

I suggest, go to the office that has jurisdiction to your office and ask if they have records of AEP of your superiors. If they dont have AEP then i suggest file a deportation case against them. I am currently have a deportation case against my Korean Boss and that is the process I used.

The case that I file is ongoing at the BID and we are now on the third hearing this coming Aug 14.

The BID is very supportive and I am confident that I will win the case. The BID doesnt required me to have a counsel present during the hearing, you can do everything via an affidavit.

5Working Permit Empty Re: Working Permit Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:59 pm

fcruz

Arresto Menor

Go to the DOLE office who has jurisdiction

6Working Permit Empty Re: Working Permit Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:40 pm

tinbee

Arresto Menor

Do i have the right to do that? Pano pag nalaman ng boss ko that I am doing that?

7Working Permit Empty Re: Working Permit Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:19 pm

atty_kristeto_makatao

Arresto Mayor

bureau of immigration lang katapat nyan, 99% sure ako, boracay ang nakalagay sa passport nyan pero nag negosyo na dito.

8Working Permit Empty Re: Working Permit Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:02 pm

tinbee

Arresto Menor

Should I go there? Meron daw pong nakitang ID yung officemate ko issued by DOLE pero sa isang Korean boss ko lang.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum