Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

summon letter

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1summon letter Empty summon letter Thu May 06, 2010 6:14 pm

waapack777

Arresto Menor

just receive a summon about my debt of 40,000 coz i was not able to pay it for 6 months and i just made up my mind to pay the whole thing next friday, should i still worry bout the summon?

2summon letter Empty Re: summon letter Thu May 06, 2010 10:17 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

yup..it means that you are being sued for the money you owe..saan ba nangyari yan?

3summon letter Empty Re: summon letter Fri May 07, 2010 8:48 am

attyLLL

is this under the small claims court? If you pay them outside of court, you should receive a proper quit claim and they should execute a motion to dismiss.

if you don't have a lawyer, i would recommend that you settle through the court processes so the court can protect your rights. file your answer where you admit that you are liable for P40,000.00 and state that you are willing to pay it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4summon letter Empty Re: summon letter Fri May 07, 2010 10:46 am

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

^^ Small claims yan..assuming the TS is not a foreigner and the case is filed here ..dami kasi dito na foreigner na nag po-post.. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum