Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unauthorized deduction from salary... SSS loan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kar

Arresto Menor

My mom needs help, her employer has been deducting an amount from her salary for 7 months now. When she checked with their HR manager she was informed that she has an outstanding SSS Loan. When she checked with SSS she found out that she does not have one. She is now asking for her company to return the amout that was illegally deducted from her salary but was informed by their incompetent HR manager that she would have to wait for SSS to return her payment. She has been waiting for 3 months now. I know it is a small amount but the stress they are giving my mom is unacceptable. I need to know what charges I can file against their company and where do we stand from here. Hoping for your assistance as soon as possible. I am on the edge to going to their office and personally talking to their manager

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Before an employer will deduct SSS loan, a voucher must be presented first to the employer. Did your mom presented a voucher??If none, then its illegal deductions.

bpopioneer

Arresto Menor

I would just like to add a follow up question on this one...Mine is a bit similar...Only mine is that they deducted the whole amount of the loan on my backpay but I am so sure I paid that loan 2 years ago (I have a receipt). When I asked them they said that Mumbai computed and my backpay and they said they confirmed with sss, according to SSS, they said I still had a loan balance, but when I called sss myself, sss said I didnt. Is this something I could complain to DOLE about? Up to now my employer has not given me my correct backpay

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum