Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ESTAFA AND FRAUD

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty ESTAFA AND FRAUD Wed May 05, 2010 12:43 am

sadprince

Arresto Menor

good day.

my company filed an administrative case dishonesty and fraud against me. Inako ko ang ilang bagay na di ko kasalanan because naipit na din ako at di k alam ang gagwin nung ginisa nila ako.

I am trying to settle everything pero napakhirap ng demand nila kasi binigyan lang nila ako ng iang lingo to settle the amount. nagaask ako ng ilang months pa unfortunately di sila pumayag,

How long does it take po before sila makapgfile ng case na estafa against me?
They are keep on saying they will hold me in DFA incaase daw atatkas ako.
Tlaga po bang mahohold ako>? ilang linggo po ba it will take on filing a criminal case plus do they will easy hold me on dfa by means of one call kasi malakas sila sa DFA?
Please help me and give me advice.

2ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Wed May 05, 2010 1:21 am

sadprince

Arresto Menor

please help!!! Need advice.. nakakaballiw pala ang aganitong mga kaso.. i really dont knw what to do!!

3ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Wed May 05, 2010 1:58 am

attyLLL

what are you supposed to have done, and why did you admit that you did them if, as you say, you didn't?

when they file the complaint, they can only do so with the prosecutor's office and it will undergo preliminary investigation.

at this point, they can request from the DOJ that you be placed on the watchlist. if you try to leave the country while you are on the watchlist, you will be prevented departure by immigration officials at the airport.

Last edited by attyLLL on Sun May 09, 2010 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting error)

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Wed May 05, 2010 9:15 am

sadprince

Arresto Menor

hi good day..
thank you for ur immediate reply..
kasi during the time of na interogate ako, i was alone with 9 people around me sa panig nila. i dont bother to to get a legal companion with me kasi akala ko kakausapin lang ako.
and at the same time i know by mysef half half me ginawa talaga ako pero di lahat..kasi bcoz of threats, tension everyting i dont knw sila gumawa den pinirmahan ko nalang.
alam ko na maling mali na po ako.. pero i try to settle everyting sana kaso mukha ayaw nila huluigan dey wanted the hul amount of 460k pesos na nakakahumalin kun san ko pupulutin!!

I was hoping to ask for the best advice I could get in this site.. para at least alam ko gagawin ko habang nagaantay ako.
how many weeks po ba in filing a case. and how many weeks before they have this what so called hol departure order..
natatkot po ako yun ang totoo.. but still kahit makipagusap ako sa knila de still insist to pay it in cash,., maybe gusto tlga nila ako perwisyuhin..

5ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Wed May 05, 2010 9:31 am

sadprince

Arresto Menor

And also I need someone to talk or atty to defend my side.. this company i was talking to is a big company kaya natatakot po ako.
mahirap po maxado pinagdadaanan ko.. sobra.. kaya nga po nung nakita ko tong site na to nagpasalamat akos a diyos.
alam ko naman po na me nagawa ako half half pero mali parin na akuin ko lahat kaso nandoonn akung maibabalik ko ang lahat kaso hindi na
nakikiusap po ako kung paano po ba ang gagawin ko
salamat

6ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Wed May 05, 2010 7:45 pm

attyLLL

They won't be able to get an HDO quickly. The complaint has to be filed first at the prosecutor's office. Resolution will be at least 3-6 months before case can be filed in court. Only court can issue HDO and only if warranted.

they can however request that you be placed on the watchlist, which is like a 60 day HDO, but prior to this, they have to file a case in the prosecutor's office and file a request with the DOJ. Processing normally takes 2 weeks.

Of course gusto ka nilang perwisyuhin. sa pananaw nila may ninakaw kang P460k. with that amount, i believe they will file a case if you are not able to reach an agreed payment schedule.

if you were selling things on commission on behalf of the company, get them to accept a promissory note which only states you are liable for a 'loan' of P460K. Respectfully refuse if they insist putting why you became liable for P460K due to whatever you took. you can use this promissory note to argue that you are only liable for civil damages, but not criminal prosecution.

Last edited by attyLLL on Sun May 09, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting error)

7ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Thu May 06, 2010 1:01 am

sadprince

Arresto Menor

thanks po tlaga sa advice ninyo.. it really helps me a lot.. narelief ako.. kasi natetensiyon at highblood na ako sa sinsabi nilang pananakot na itatawag na nila ako sa DFA at ipapahold kaya wag na daw ako umalis kung ayaw ko daw mapahiya pa.
unfortunately the money involves convance but other party denied everything kaya sakin napukol lahat na ako alang nanloko magisa.. although its a half half yes na me kaslanann din ako partly di naman po lahat.. sadly ang ho na-amin ko n ako lang..
maraming salamat po sa pagbibigay nyo ng advice sa mga taong wla ng pagasang katulad ko...

8ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty is it possible that im on watch list? Sun May 09, 2010 10:01 pm

sadprince

Arresto Menor

normally how many weeks before they can file watch list order? paano kung nsa airport na ako ano gagawin ko?

9ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Sun May 09, 2010 11:02 pm

attyLLL

they first have to file a complaint in the prosecutor's office before they can file for an application for issuance of watchlist order. normally it takes about 2 weeks from filing of application.

10ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Mon May 10, 2010 12:57 am

angatako

Arresto Menor

do you defend case like ours.. if ever do you have office in cebu? or it will be in alabang since it happen in luzon>?
@sadprince.. we almost have thesame querries about leaving the country...

11ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Tue May 11, 2010 9:57 pm

attyLLL

a criminal case should be filed where the crime occurred. if you can, try to find out first if a case has been actually filed or if they are really planning to do so. otherwise you'll be paying for legal services unnecessarily.

12ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Tue May 11, 2010 10:40 pm

sadprince

Arresto Menor

actualy sabi nila naifile na daw.. kaya hindi ko alam kung what na next gawin.. hindi po ako prepare.. natatakot.. paano ko po ba malaaman kung naifile na din nila? so di na ko pwede lumabas ng bansa>

13ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Tue May 11, 2010 11:09 pm

attyLLL

if you still live in the address that they used in the complaint, you will receive a notice that a watch list order was issued against you. you can check with the DOJ also if an application was filed.

you won't know for sure if they actually filed a case unless you confirm yourself at the prosecutor's office or you receive a subpoena.

14ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Wed May 12, 2010 11:57 am

sadprince

Arresto Menor

mind if i ask if saan located ang prosecutor office? thank you so much po sa lahat ng advices..

15ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Wed May 12, 2010 8:36 pm

attyLLL

that would normally be at the hall of justice or city hall at the place where you worked.

16ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Tue May 18, 2010 3:14 pm

sadprince

Arresto Menor

SALAMAT ATTYLL.. last question ilang months bbgo magkapgfile ng isang kaso.. kasi ang totoo nyan most naman siguro po ng humaharp sa ganitong kaso eh, bagamat gusto nilang harapin eh hindi pa sila handa o wla pang pera kaya nagiging option na lang muna ang magtago.. ung hold departure order po ba last for 60 days after that kung mga ilang years after di na yun eefect ? maraming salamat sa lahat

17ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Tue May 18, 2010 10:08 pm

attyLLL

the filing of the case is all up to the complainant. if the counsel is fast, a complaint can be drafted and filed within a few days, even less.

the watchlist order can be extended beyond 60 days while the case is pending. if it is filed in court in the RTC, they can file a motion for issuance of an Hold Departure Order which lasts until it is recalled by the court.

18ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Fri May 21, 2010 11:42 am

lynntuyay

Arresto Menor

May Kaibigan po ako gusto kong tulungan nagtatrabaho sya sa banko dalang kagipitan sya ay nakagawa nang di maganda. Nakakuha sya ng pera aabot sa 700000 thousand .Inamin nya ito mag isa at may pinirmahan sya nung nagusap sila ng management. Sa una pumayag sila na bayaran buwan buwan pero ngayon gusto nila bayaran na ng buo yung nakuhang pera. Anu ang maari nyang gawin willing naman sya magbayad buwan? may paraan pa ba para hindi umabot sa korte? anu ang pwede nyang gawin kung sakasakaling kasuhan sya?

19ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Fri May 21, 2010 3:23 pm

attyLLL

lynn,it is better if it is your friend who posts the question here.

anyway, your friend can only do his best to convince the bank not to press charges. Has he returned what he had left? there is no way to prevent the bank from filing charges against him.

Actually, even if pays it back, that does not mean that the liability is extinguished, but it certainly removes a lot of motivation for the bank to still go after him.

20ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:02 pm

ms.dee

Arresto Menor

atty,

kahit po ba sa RTC isamapa ang case, maveverify din po ba sa city prosecutor's office kung may naisampa ng complain?

21ESTAFA  AND FRAUD Empty Re: ESTAFA AND FRAUD Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:18 pm

attyLLL

yes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum