Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

EFFECTS OF BREACH OF CONTRACT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EFFECTS OF BREACH OF CONTRACT Empty EFFECTS OF BREACH OF CONTRACT Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:50 pm

itsmenow

Arresto Menor

Hellow po atty., 1 month pa lang po ako sa job ko, and I feel na hindi ko gusto ang work ko dito. And luckily I was offered a job with another company which has a good compensation package. The problem is I have a 6 months bond with my current employer. Pag nagresign po ako, I have to pay the remaining months na equivalent sa sahod ko. So final na po ang decision ko, mag quiquit na ako sa current employer ko, kaya lang wala naman akong pambayad sa bond na 100k, so malamang makasuhan ako ng breach of contract.

So ito po yung mga tanong ko:

1. ) Is there a way po ba na maka pag quit ako sa current employer ko ng hindi ko babayaran ang bond pero hindi nila ako kakasuhan ng breach of contract?

2.) Let's say, nag file sila ng breach of contract saken, mag rereflect po ba yun sa nbi ko?

3.) Ano po kayang possible effects nun sa future ko? let's say nag apply ako for visa, or credit card, possible kaya na makaapekto yun? or anything na pwede maapektuhan kung may case ako na breach of contract?

4.) Let's say in the future, nag kapera ako, at gusto ko na isettle yung case ko,, possible po kaya yun? babayaran ko lang yung bond ko para ma clear ako?

Sana po matulungan nyo ako atty...
Thanks po !!!

2EFFECTS OF BREACH OF CONTRACT Empty Re: EFFECTS OF BREACH OF CONTRACT Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:00 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

It's better to talk to your employer first about your decisin and settle for payment scheme na maluwag sa yo.. Alternatively, you can ask also your next employer if they are willing to pay your bond sa previous mo. May mga kakilala ako na ganyan ginawa, depends lng sa company if papayag sila na bayaran nila kung talaga namang kelangan ka nila sa company nila.

3EFFECTS OF BREACH OF CONTRACT Empty Re: EFFECTS OF BREACH OF CONTRACT Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Atty.Melki

Arresto Mayor

No it will not be included in your NBI Clearance because breach of contract is NOT criminal.

For any lawyer to give you sound advice on your liability under this so called contract and bond, you have to show the contract itself.

Any good lawyer will find a loophole in any contract.

http://www.jimenolaw.com.ph/mlm.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum